These Terms and Conditions apply by Mutual Agreement between the Pet Owner/Client (“Client”) and Christine Bradly as sole proprietor of TrustedPetandHouseSitter – and are agreed upon Confirmation of Booking of Pet Care Services. Please sign below as the Client, alternatively, your email confirmation of acceptance will suffice:
1. The rate payable is per day, from the day I arrive to the day I leave, not per night, and total sit price is as set forth in the confirmation of booking of the sit sent to Client by email, text, or letter.
2. Payment in full is required preferably before the commencement of the sit, or by the first day of sit at the latest, preferably in cash. Bank transfer, or cheque also acceptable.
3. Pet Food: Client agrees to provide enough food for their Pet(s) for the duration of the sit, and full instructions of all feeding and special dietary requirements for their pets.
4. Behavioural Issues/ Medication: Client undertakes to inform me before the booking of the sit, of any pet behavioural issues such as anxiety, excessive barking or crying where the pet isn’t suitable to be left with sitter, any aggression to people or other dogs or animals, including serious biting to me or others when the pet gets tired, excessive strong pulling on lead/untrained to walk on a lead or any other issues, of special medications that need to be administered by me, and ensure the pets have all their flea, tick, worm treatments uptodate. If there is any risk of injury or risk of infestation of fleas to me, Client must notify me before the booking of the sit, so I have the choice to decide to decline the sit. Failure to do so entitles me to cancel the sit at any time after booking, with all costs incurred payable to me, and my time booked still payable by Client.
5 All cats must be neutered or spayed, and no cats or dogs to be on heat/in season during a sit or walk, or times of pet care.
6 Client must ensure their house is clean and tidy, and provide a spare bedroom for the sitter to sleep in that isn’t the Clients or family’s own bed, and provide clean bedding, that is fresh and crisp, and looks clean, and that the sitter has sole access to the property and no other people will be staying at the property at the time of the sit.
7. Feeds/Activities/Walks/Playtime: Client will leave full instructions regarding any pet, their feeds, medications, playtimes, favourite games, activities, toys, walks, routines and routes or maps of walks which may be useful.
8. Keys: Client will provide keys for the property, and also provides an additional SPARE KEY for access to the property left in a safe place, or with an accessible contact nearby.
9. Contacts: Client agrees to provide two or more persons as contacts, one of whom must be able to make a life decision regarding a pet on their behalf if Client is unreachable; I will not be held responsible for that decision.
10. Pet Equipment/Toys: Client agrees to supply all equipment required for their pets/animals (Harnesses, leads, bowls, balls, activity, toys, beds, snuffle mats, cool coats, cool mats, towels to dry pets, carry cots for vets).
11. Vet Contact Details: Client will leave full Vet contact details, carry cot, a contactee who will provide transportation to and from the Vet, or agrees to cover my taxi costs to and from the Vet.
This is not a distance or online agreement and does not fall under the consumer protection regulations.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER – I hereby give Christine Bradly of Trusted Pet And House Sitter full permission
and discretion to seek veterinary treatment of my pet(s) should the need arise, with my normal
veterinary provider, or contact person nominated by me as Client, in the event of illness or emergency,
and agree I shall have no claim against Trusted Pet And House Sitter arising from any illness or injury to
and I agree to the Terms and Conditions above upon confirmation of Booking of Pet Care Services by Trusted Pet And House Sitter, Christine Bradly.
Signed by Trusted Pet And House Sitter – Christine Bradly: